- Participation in the development of a new product area and take sole responsibility for the mobile app development in Flutter (Dart) SDK.
- Develop elegant and maintainable code with a focus on autonomy and support from the team, especially from the senior Frontend Engineer who is responsible for web-app development in React.js.
- You will work with our design and UX team to create the best tools in our domain.
- Take our web apps to the next level by always improving the tooling and staying up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Collaboration with the senior Backend Engineer in the conception of the GraphQL API.
- Experience with web frontend development (especially React and Flutter).
- A flair for UI/UX, ideally with basic knowledge of graphics programs.
- Responsive Design is more than a buzzword for you.
- Quality awareness and independent work and problem solving.
- A passion for building tools that help content creators succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English and/or German).
- Ability to context switch and focus on small and large problems.
- Resident in Germany or Austria ( or in similar time-zones)
Great to have
- You have a gamer/streamer/content creator background.
- Twitch product experience (API, Chatbot, Extensions).
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Hetzner Cloud Computing.
- You have built open source software integrated by other developers.
- New solutions like GraphQL are already known to you.
- Fluent in German and English.
What we offer
OWN3D offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, to positively impact other streamers' and viewers' experience. And did we mention flexible location (remote) and flexible working hours?
An active and fast-paced environment where ideas are evaluated to be implemented with minimum bureaucracy. We say to one another: ”Have an idea? Convince the team in a discussion. Start implementing it.”
For legal reasons in Austria, we would like to point out that the gross-starting salary (All-In Contract) for this position is between € 42,000 and € 48,000 per year.
The actual annual target income is in line with the market and is set depending on your qualifications and experience.
OWN3D is an online brand that creates custom designs, products, and tutorials for anybody wanting to enter the live streaming market. We have been founded in 2017 to work with streamers to make the world of live streaming more colorful. We offer every streamer the opportunity to get the best out of themselves and their stream.
Many streamers have skill and a good connection with their community, but they often lack knowledge in motion design, animation, illustration, and sound design. This is normal, and that's why OWN3D exists. We fill the gap between streamers, community, and stream by providing our customers with high-quality graphics that often act as a confidence booster. We offer the largest selection of overlays, emotes, and panels worldwide. With these products, we support streamers so they can focus on what they love most: streaming and having fun with their community!
We will be sending out swag to celebrate your 3 month anniversary.
At conventions, you will be equipped with new t-shirt designs to show off as a unit.
We're passionate and flexible. With OWN3D you have the opportunity to work from home or one of our offices.
We want our employees to continue their learning and encourage professional development within their fields, which is why we provide books, courses, and other educational supports.
Have some fun with your coworkers by signing up for one of our afterwork gaming and social sessions.
Our team comes together at least once a year. This brings new ideas and helps you to get to know your fellow coworkers.
A fun, exciting, and inclusive work environment.