This position is an international position and available globally to anyone who meets the following requirements. This position is an evolving position, initially beginning with manual-testing but quickly progressing to Quality Assurance and TestOps duties. In the best case, the candidate will broaden his/her responsibilities from TestOps to DevOps. We also welcome freshly graduated students who are keen on beginning their careers.
- Testing the unreleased features.
- Creating and maintaining a Test Automation Framework.
- Automate, customize, and execute software development workflows with GitHub Actions. Initially for OWN3D Pro - but later expanding our products across STREAM.tv.
- Be our internal expert and the go-to for all matters related to testing and quality assurance.
- Maintaining troubleshooting notes and documentation on JIRA and Confluence.
- Quality awareness and independent work and problem-solving.
- Experience in the design and implementation of automated test plans.
- An appreciation for UI/UX and a user-oriented approach to product development and testing.
- A strong interest in ensuring product-quality in tools that help content creators succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. An ability to interact with stakeholders from different disciplines: software developers, graphic designers, marketing professionals.
- Proactive: our team needs a player who seeks out solutions even when not directly confronted with problems.
- Conversational level in German B1
Great to have
- Experience in CI/CD.
- You have a gamer/streamer/content creator background.
- Experience with DBMS - great if you have experience with NoSQL DBs too.
- Twitch product experience (as a user or as a developer: API, Chatbot, Extensions).
- Exposure to cloud providers like AWS or Hetzner Cloud Computing.
- You speak German fluently. Most of our IT-team members are German-speakers and we warmly welcome a willingness to learn German.
- Resident in Germany or Austria (or in similar time-zones).
What we offer
OWN3D offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, to positively impact other streamers' and viewers' experience. And did we mention flexible working hours?
An active and fast-paced environment where ideas are evaluated to be implemented with minimum bureaucracy. We say to one another: ”Have an idea? Convince the team in a discussion. Start implementing it.”
For legal reasons in Austria, we would like to point out that the gross-starting salary (All-In Contract) for this position is between € 38,000 and € 46,000 per year.
The actual annual target income is in line with the market and is set depending on your qualifications and experience.
OWN3D is an online brand that creates custom designs, products, and tutorials for anybody wanting to enter the live streaming market. We have been founded in 2017 to work with streamers to make the world of live streaming more colorful. We offer every streamer the opportunity to get the best out of themselves and their stream.
Many streamers have skill and a good connection with their community, but they often lack knowledge in motion design, animation, illustration, and sound design. This is normal, and that's why OWN3D exists. We fill the gap between streamers, community, and stream by providing our customers with high-quality graphics that often act as a confidence booster. We offer the largest selection of overlays, emotes, and panels worldwide. With these products, we support streamers so they can focus on what they love most: streaming and having fun with their community!
We will be sending out swag to celebrate your 3 month anniversary.
At conventions, you will be equipped with new t-shirt designs to show off as a unit.
We're passionate and flexible. With OWN3D you have the opportunity to work from home or one of our offices.
We want our employees to continue their learning and encourage professional development within their fields, which is why we provide books, courses, and other educational supports.
Have some fun with your coworkers by signing up for one of our afterwork gaming and social sessions.
Our team comes together at least once a year. This brings new ideas and helps you to get to know your fellow coworkers.
A fun, exciting, and inclusive work environment.