If you like to work in a fast paced environment, and get excited about the gaming and streaming environment please submit your application below. This is an international position available globally to anyone who meets the following requirements.
- Be the central point of communication for existing and future partners.
- Build relationships with partners to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Plan and execute marketing activities in collaboration with our partners ( videos, streams, social media shares, newsletters, blog posts, showcases with joint customers, etc.).
- Maintain our own partner directory on the website.
- Test the integration of Stream.tv in partner tools and provide feedback.
- Identify potential business partners through effective market research and analysis.
- Working with different teams (e.g.the Marketing & Partnerships team and Engineering) to define, communicate and develop the vision of Partnerships for our different experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of product and marketing related work experience (or equivalent).
- You love connecting with people.
- You take ownership and are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- You have experience with online community building or partnership management.
- Your English skills are outstanding, and you can research and write compelling copy.
- You can consistently apply good judgment and make responsible decisions but can also follow direction well.
- You have international work experience, at least exposure to an international environment.
- You have strong business analysis skills and business insights that add measurable value.
- You are interested in the streaming/gaming/esports industry.
- You have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Datadriven mindset.
Great to have
- Ability to contribute and work within a creative environment.
- Superb communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
What we offer
StreamTV offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, to positively impact other streamers' and viewers' experience. And did we mention flexible working hours?
For legal reasons in Austria, we would like to point out that the gross-starting salary (All-In Contract) for this position is € 36,000 per year.
The actual annual target income is in line with the market and is set depending on your qualifications and experience.
OWN3D is an online brand that creates custom designs, products, and tutorials for anybody wanting to enter the live streaming market. We have been founded in 2017 to work with streamers to make the world of live streaming more colorful. We offer every streamer the opportunity to get the best out of themselves and their stream.
Many streamers have skill and a good connection with their community, but they often lack knowledge in motion design, animation, illustration, and sound design. This is normal, and that's why OWN3D exists. We fill the gap between streamers, community, and stream by providing our customers with high-quality graphics that often act as a confidence booster. We offer the largest selection of overlays, emotes, and panels worldwide. With these products, we support streamers so they can focus on what they love most: streaming and having fun with their community!
We will be sending out swag to celebrate your 3 month anniversary.
At conventions, you will be equipped with new t-shirt designs to show off as a unit.
We're passionate and flexible. With OWN3D you have the opportunity to work from home or one of our offices.
We want our employees to continue their learning and encourage professional development within their fields, which is why we provide books, courses, and other educational supports.
Have some fun with your coworkers by signing up for one of our afterwork gaming and social sessions.
Our team comes together at least once a year. This brings new ideas and helps you to get to know your fellow coworkers.
A fun, exciting, and inclusive work environment.