- Participation in the software-development of new product features.
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to build cool interfaces that look great and run smoothly.
- Contribute to improvement in software infrastructure by assessing the impact of latest technologies.
- Take our products to the next level by improving the tooling and software processes.
- Experience with common DBMS - both SQL and noSQL DB (MongoDB). Query optimization is not alien to you.
- Awareness of software design principles and patterns.
- Quality awareness and independent work and problem solving.
- You demonstrate an interest in the latest technologies, and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Resident in Germany or Austria (or in similar time-zones)
- Fluent in German and English.
Great to have
- You are familiar with the processing of large amounts of data
- Exposure to GraphQL and concepts that enable you to comprehend relative merits of GraphQL and REST or other webservice architectures.
- You have a gamer/streamer/content creator background
- Knowledge in the development of e-commerce shops
- Twitch product experience (API, Chatbot, Extensions)
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Hetzner Cloud Computing
- You have built open source software integrated by other developers
- Strong interest in joining our team as an employee :)
What we offer
StreamTV offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, to positively impact other streamers' and viewers' experience. And did we mention flexible working hours?
An active and fast-paced environment where ideas are evaluated to be implemented with minimum bureaucracy. We say to one another: ”Have an idea? Convince the team in a discussion. Start implementing it.”
For legal reasons in Austria, we would like to point out that the gross-starting salary (All-In Contract) for this position is between € 24,000 and € 27,600 per year.
The actual annual target income is in line with the market and is set depending on your qualifications and experience.
OWN3D is an online brand that creates custom designs, products, and tutorials for anybody wanting to enter the live streaming market. We have been founded in 2017 to work with streamers to make the world of live streaming more colorful. We offer every streamer the opportunity to get the best out of themselves and their stream.
Many streamers have skill and a good connection with their community, but they often lack knowledge in motion design, animation, illustration, and sound design. This is normal, and that's why OWN3D exists. We fill the gap between streamers, community, and stream by providing our customers with high-quality graphics that often act as a confidence booster. We offer the largest selection of overlays, emotes, and panels worldwide. With these products, we support streamers so they can focus on what they love most: streaming and having fun with their community!
We will be sending out swag to celebrate your 3 month anniversary.
At conventions, you will be equipped with new t-shirt designs to show off as a unit.
We're passionate and flexible. With OWN3D you have the opportunity to work from home or one of our offices.
We want our employees to continue their learning and encourage professional development within their fields, which is why we provide books, courses, and other educational supports.
Have some fun with your coworkers by signing up for one of our afterwork gaming and social sessions.
Our team comes together at least once a year. This brings new ideas and helps you to get to know your fellow coworkers.
A fun, exciting, and inclusive work environment.